Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,153 prices entered by 593 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,304 (₨95,359) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)