Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,376 (₨263,187) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)