Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21425 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,631 (RM7,615) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)