Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20931 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,525 (RM12,063) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)