Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,335 ($5,053) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)