Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,579 (Taka 143,022) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)