Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,051 (4,037,488 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)