Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,178 (4,267KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)