Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,125 (4,164KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (44 minutes ago)