Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,185 (4,281KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)