Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,181 (4,274KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)