Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,014 (3,948KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)