Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,177 (2,940,627 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)