Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,920 (4,812,901 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)