Cost of living comparison between Moscow, Russia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,584 (руб 175,650) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)