Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,138 (1,552,190 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (about 1 hour ago)