Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00205 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 (1,513,920 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)