Cost of living comparison between Morón, Cuba and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,197 (3,480 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)