Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 (3,659 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)