Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,867 (2,182 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)