Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,281 (2,659 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)