Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04576 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,548 (Mex$ 33,839) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)