Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,055 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,771 (C$5,459) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)