Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,258 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,239 (C$3,511) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)