Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,188 prices entered by 394 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 (C$5,035) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (about 1 hour ago)