Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (C$4,973) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (25 minutes ago)