Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 (C$5,458) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)