Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 (C$5,277) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)