Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,905 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)