Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,442 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)