Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (16 minutes ago)