Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,482 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (32 minutes ago)