Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,321 ($U76,857) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)