Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03285 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,605 ($U109,738) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)