Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02888 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,049 ($U70,961) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)