Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,645 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02898 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 ($U75,066) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)