Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,305 ($U104,218) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)