Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 ($U114,295) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)