Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25906 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,609 (R$ 6,212) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)