Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,576 (R$ 9,386) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)