Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,295 (Mex$ 31,056) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)