Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04710 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,283 (Mex$ 27,250) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)