Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,041 (Mex$ 42,896) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)