Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,024 ($b22,007) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)