Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13547 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 ($b21,390) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)