Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,888 ($b22,401) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)