Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,571 (COL$5,581,682) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)