Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,271 (J$449,355) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)