Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00659 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 (J$343,271) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)