Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,769 ($7,247) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)