Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,949 in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)