Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,361 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)