Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)