Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,192 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)