Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)