Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 (341,860 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)