Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01000 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,850 (484,915 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)