Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,663 (Mex$ 55,151) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)