Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,431 (Mex$ 55,950) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)