Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14040 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,116 (29,318 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)