Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,525 (19,928 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)