Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11951 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 (19,325 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)