Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (Shilling204,325) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)