Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00900 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,300 (Shilling366,582) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)