Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,749 (₩5,773,169) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)