Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,054 (₩4,076,189) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (44 minutes ago)