Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,858 (₩3,827,598) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)