Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 970%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 471% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,140 (10,423,680 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)