Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 917%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 280% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,970 (5,213,678 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)