Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 966%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 483% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,486 (10,460,583 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)