Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1010%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00170 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 491% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,720 (10,418,822 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)