Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 853%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 276% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,899 (5,198,780 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)