Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 813%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 274% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,855 (5,485,260 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)