Cost of living in Modesto, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,726 ($5,105) in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)