Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,408 ($4,747) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)