Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,372 ($4,715) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)