Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,550 (¥630,108) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)