Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (¥442,524) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)