Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,089 (¥635,238) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)