Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,432 (¥657,677) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)