Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,535 (3,889 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)