Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,528 (3,864 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (35 minutes ago)