Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,417 (3,681 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)