Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,249 (₨476,263) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)