Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,237 (₨479,730) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)