Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,930 (RM13,992) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)