Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20960 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,844 (RM13,567) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)