Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,745 (37,182,057 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)