Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43032 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,212 (2,817 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (43 minutes ago)