Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,789 (38,679,924 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)