Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,933 ($3,451) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)