Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,194 ($5,702) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)