Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,806 ($3,304) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)