Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 ($3,627) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)