Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 ($3,665) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (13 minutes ago)