Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,905 ($3,572) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)