Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,309 ($5,664) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)