Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,038 (224,758 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)