Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,334 ($4,654) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (38 minutes ago)