Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 (AU$4,031) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)