Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,192 (AU$5,759) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)