Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,437 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)