Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,014 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,288 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)