Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,974 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,774 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)