Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,476 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)