Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,894 ($4,659) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 10TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)