Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,986 ($6,529) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)