Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,466 ($6,826) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)