Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,789 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,469 (Mex$ 33,751) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)