Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,523 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,403 (Mex$ 50,347) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)