Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,193 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04449 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,394 (Mex$ 31,327) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)