Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,300 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,455 (Mex$ 30,304) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)