Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,395 (Mex$ 31,728) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)