Cost of living comparison between Metlili Chaamba, Algeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,251 (265,988 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)