Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18350 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,109 (6,043TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)