Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25628 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,205 (8,605TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)