Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04484 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,268 (Mex$ 28,288) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)