Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,445 (Mex$ 29,757) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (28 minutes ago)