Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,838 (Mex$ 42,785) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)