Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,096 (ARS $51,139) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)