Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04038 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,300 (ARS $32,194) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)