Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,861 ($4,239) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)