Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03239 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,484 ($U76,694) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)