Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03034 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,759 ($U57,984) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (28 minutes ago)