Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,605 ($U79,420) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (37 minutes ago)